Monday, June 21, 2010

Finally met Eben!!!

We finally met Eben...he is sooo cute!  Eben is the new addition to my favorite little family, Jackie & Hesper...two of my favorite people! I am so happy for you guys, you deserve such a sweet little bundle of joy!
They came down from Maine, we got together for dinner at Ben's restaurant.  It was a great evening...fabulous food and superb company! We should do this more often...not the having dinner, the getting together more often part!!!
They got Ella Maria & baby some fabulous presents...thank you very much! We are very excited to have baby get something that Eben really enjoys...
I made little Eben a "book"...well, just some fabric that I was able to turn into a book with some numbers and shapes...not to bad for being the first one I make.
So I will call it the "Eben Book".
This is it:
"e" for Eben
1 star
2 hearts
3 circles
4 squares
5 triangles
Ella Maria liked it too...well, she actually thought it was for her!
she is so cute!!!

It was great to see you guys...I wish we lived closer, and could see each other more often!  But lets try to from now on!
hugs and kisses for the 3 of you, from the 4 (almost) of us!


I will be taking order for books too...send me a message! :)