Thursday, April 8, 2010

for the monkeys room!!!

I spend a lot of time looking for great things in Etsy...I love, love, love that site. Not that I ever buy anything.  But, this is something I would love to have for the kids room...It will depend on what the little one in the oven is.
I love all of the designs he has...the trees with the flowers, the tree with the monkey, the monkey on the swing, well one too many to choose from.  Decisions...decisions...decisions...
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=44370925 



We still have some time before we find out...August 15 is the due date, so I guess we will find out then.
And that will give me some time to figure out what to do with the room they will be sharing.
For a while we will have to divide the room and figure out a way that we can fit Ella Maria's daybed and the crib...or maybe we can just get the bunk bed that we like from IKEA and try to set it up for them.  This are all just ideas.
This is the bunk bed...I will like it all white, or natural wood (I don't think they make it, but it will be nice.)
I have it "all figured out"...yeah right!!!