Thursday, May 13, 2010

laugh make nurture organise play » Blog Archive » Popular Popbar

A trip to New York is in order. We love going down to the "City"...we have not gone down for a while now. I think the last time we went was for my birthday in 2006...that was pre-Ella Maria. That was the last year we were able to afford driving down, staying at a hotel, and eating at all the places we wanted to eat. Our trips down to NY have always been culinary oriented...and I would love to go back and go to all this other places on my list. And as the years go by, the list grows bigger!
That brings me to this next article...this has just made it to the list...that and a tapping of the Martha Stewart show (laugh if you like!).
Well, enjoy some light reading...hope you are not craving something sweet right now.

laugh make nurture organise play » Blog Archive » Popular Popbar